Location: Work At Home
We are working exclusively with our client in locating a Technical Writer to create User Manuals and Documentation. The audiences are clinicians and people caring for patients.
- 3+ years Technical Writing and Documentation experience
- Experience Writing User Manuals and Web pages for Medical Products
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Ability to take technical terms and make readable for clinicians
Start Date: 3/15/2012 Duration: Until approximately 1/31/2013
Location: 100% Virtual
NOTE: 100% Remote Positions Due to the nature of this virtual position, we anticipate a high number of responses from interested applicants. We may not be able to personally respond to your inquiry immediately but please know that your resume and email responses will be reviewed. Please send the recruiter an email containing your contact number and available time slots that you’re available to discuss this opportunity.
[COMPANY NAME] represents a world of opportunity for professionals who specialize in corporate communications. When Fortune 500 firms have technical documentation needs, they call us first! We get new opportunities daily. If the above opportunity is not for you and you are a technical documentation professional, please apply. If you have advanced skill in the area of corporate communications, technical writing and medical writing, we want to hear from you!
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /dice.com/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.
Latest posts by lou-charrier (see all)
- Front End Developer at Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency - July 20, 2016
- General Transcriptionist Position (Telecommuting) - July 20, 2016
- Contractor-Research Analyst, Telecommute from home - July 20, 2016