Location: Work At Home
Systems Administrator. Perm hire.
Our CLIENT is looking to hire full time a Systems Administrator. The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, design and maintain a network of Windows servers, networking equipment, and telephony systems. Lead cutting-edge technology initiatives for a network of over 700 users spanning locations across the country. Play a key role in the integration of new systems as TASC continues to expand. This position is open to Wisconsin, Northern Illinois and Minnesota telecommuting or may be located at our corporate headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin. This is a full-time, exempt position and works Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Education and/or experience equivalent to a minimum of an Associate’s degree from an accredited college, university, or vocational college with a degree in computer sciences or a related discipline is required.
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus – Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus – Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics / Integrity – Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
SKILLS — REQUIRED:
- System administration and/or networking experience – 5+ years
- Desktop/server operating systems (Windows and Linux), PCs, servers, LAN/WAN
- Storage technology
- Cisco networking technology
- Routers / Switches
- VMware server virualization
- VoIP telecommunications and phone equipment
- Degree in computer sciences or a related discipline
- Work independently and act as a technical leader for new technology initiatives
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
SKILLS — NICE TO HAVE:
- Local candidates
- 1st language English or equivalent (i.e. 7+ years in US, AUS, UK, Singapore, etc)
Role: Systems Administrator
Number of Positions — 1
Location: End-client is in Madison, WI but candidate could telecommute if they live within ~ 180 miles of Madison, WI (i.e. WI, MN, IL, IA). More details below.
Duration: NA – Permanent Hire
Compensation: Open/year base depending on skill level
Face-to-Face: Face-to-face interview may be required after phone screen.
Systems Administrator. Perm hire.
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /leveragency.com/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.
Latest posts by lou-charrier (see all)
- Part-Time Phone Pros Needed (Telecommute) - February 24, 2017
- REMOTE opportunity – need sales/brokers, $1000 per lead - February 24, 2017
- Sell Reading Programs – $500-$1000 / week (Work at Home) - February 24, 2017