Location: Work at home
Medical Transcription (At Home)
Medical Transcription Editor/QA Position Available
Growing North Carolina-based Transcription company is searching for Transcription editors with experience in QA, acute care work types, and clinical terminology knowledge.
1) Transcribes, edits and proofreads material from voice recognition software for accuracy and completeness.
2) Maintain turnaround time of 24 hours (or as defined by specific client) on a regular basis.
3) Edits a minimum of 1200 lines per day over the course of five eight hour shifts per week.
4) Excellent typing skills and/or operation of computer terminal and keyboard. Ability to type a minimum of 70 words per minute.
5) Good knowledge of medical terminology; excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar.
6) Minimum two (2) years experience as a Medical Transcriptionist.
1) Knowledge of escription platform
2) General ability to QA documents
1) Work from home position
2) Potential earnings of 3,000-4,000+ per month
3) Ability to transcribe multiple accounts
4) Flexible and friendly staff
If you are interested in this position please email [See URL below] ASAP as position are filling up quickly.
* Location: AT HOME
* Compensation: 3-4k MONTHLY
* This is a contract job.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED