Marketing & Sales Intern
Positions : 10 Part-Time, Paid , May Work Remotely
Industries : Human Resources, Internet, Management/Support
Hi, we are looking for a few marketing and sales interns for this summer who can telecommute and work with our global team to roll out a few marketing campaign for the next 3-6 months. If you like to stay with friend and family, or travel around, while being able to have an internship, this is a great flexible opportunity.
Our company is an innovative video technology startup that has operation globally and is offering cutting-edge cloud computing technology for the Human Resource industry and other industries that had a need to do video interview, video assessment etc.
If you like to work independently and is a creative thinker and is strong in executing marketing plan, we would love to invite you to join our team and grow the business with us.
For the success hire, we also have an excellent project for you to be on board immediately and a paid trip to join us in our trade show in San Diego, demonstrating and introducing our software products at the largest HR show in San Diego.
This is a internship work with potential to be hired after you graduate. If you like marketing and sales and enjoy working in a flexible, innovative, startup environment, this is going to be a fun work for you.
To apply, please click on the application link and conduct a video interview with us.
Your will be leading a strategic marketing or sales project that make a great branding and marketing impact to the video interview product we are offering.
Your will be working with VP, Biz Dev on various of initiatives and create strategy to reach out to customers. The day to day responsibility include marketing intelligence and data collection, marketing campaign design and execution, user research, and customer out reach.
- Great communication skills in both oral communication and writing
- Creative thinker, innovative, think out of the box
- Must be hard working, passionate in making thing happen, a strong executor
- Have experience in marketing and sales project is a big plus
- Experience in HR industry, Entertainment industry, or Market Research Company is a plus.
- Must be able to learn a product quickly and be able to describe it to others in an compelling way
- Love technology, have high speed internet, web cam, and a microphone/headset to record online video
To be considered for this position immediately, please take an online video interview with us. We are using our own technology to do web cam casting, so it is very simple to apply, dress professional attire, find a quite, good clean background spot, and set up your web cam and microphone, then click the following link to complete our online interview: (Note that we welcome you to upload your resume.)
We look forward to seeing you!
Marketing & Sales Intern – May Work Remotely
Latest posts by lou-charrier (see all)
- Front End Developer at Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency - July 20, 2016
- General Transcriptionist Position (Telecommuting) - July 20, 2016
- Contractor-Research Analyst, Telecommute from home - July 20, 2016