Location: Work At Home : Trumball, CT
An innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans, through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health. Reporting to the Manager of ICD-10 Coding Integrity this position will be responsible for the conversion of the ICD-9 code set to ICD-10 across various business segments and platforms.
Telecommute Opportunity – Prefer candidates that are local to Trumball, CT
- Certified coders preferred (AAPC or AHIMA). If not certified, must be willing to take a course and pass an exam to become a certified coder. Coding certification must be maintained.
- Requires experience with coding and reimbursement methodologies (e.g. CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9, ICD-10, CMS,).
- 3+ years of managed care experience
- Flexible with a strong ability to multitask.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- ICD-10 training and/or ICD-10 certification.
- Claims or Medical Management experience in a managed care setting
- Coding experience in either a physician’s office or large facility
- Ability to analyze and translate data to develop recommendations for action plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /careerbuilder.com/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.
Latest posts by lou-charrier (see all)
- LINUX TECHNICAL ANALYST- (TELECOMMUTE OR RELOCATION POSSIBLE) - August 24, 2016
- Remote Mobile App Developer / Engineer (telecommute) - August 24, 2016
- Telephone Mystery Shoppers Needed Throughout The United States - August 24, 2016