Location: Work from Home : Denver
This position will allow the individuals to mostly telecommute for this position…maybe be onsite for the first month and then do 75/25 remote to on-site after that.
- Oversees complex configuration of application instances based on user and vendor requirements
- Performs and oversees application coding and building customized structures in groupware environment
- Develops test plans and leads testing of applications, application interfaces and reporting
- Works with other technical staff, users and leadership to help them understand potential application functionality, development approaches, possible enhancements and process improvements
- Directs and supervises application coding updates and revisions processes.
- Acts as a general internal consultant on development and technical initiatives
- Oversees documentation for applications and enhancements
- Supports standardization of documentation and processes within ITS
- Oversees other developers in managing break fixes
- Manages the most complex change management requests
- Collaborates in team environments and independently with vendors, business partners and IT teams on projects, support, application development and standardization
- Provides Level 2 and 3 support.
- Oversees and coordinates technical resources involved in assisting business partners and users in creating requirements and specification creation
- Collaborates with business and facility leadership on development of application standardization
- Leads efforts with key vendors to understand future application product plans
- Leads in defining application architecture and setting future architecture
- Additional tasks/responsibilities as defined.
May require some on-call coverage responsibilities
- Solid background in Java and J2EE development required
- Strong background of developing of interfaces in interface engine environment required
- Background of developing interfaces within eGate (Java) and/or JCAPS environments highly preferred
- Background of developing HL7 and/or X12 interfaces required
- Background of development using XML, XSLT highly preferred
- Background of development within an enterprise level environment highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience of developing Web Services (RESTful, SOAP) preferred
- Knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Knowledge of SDLC concepts
- Knowledge in source control tools and processes (e.g. Subversion)
Companies across Colorado have sought us to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career HL7 Integration Developer for a ongoing contract position in Denver (DTC). We invite you to review the position requirements below and apply today if your skills match our need.
How To Apply For This Work from Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /monster.com/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.