How to Apply For This Job

Do not apply here! This home based job listing was found by our dedicated research team who scours the web daily for legitimate work at home jobs. To apply, you must visit the link to the original source, which you will find at the bottom of the listing. If no longer available, comment below so we can update this listing accordingly.

Location: Work At Home

Dog Sitters Wanted

Snuggle dogs. Get paid. Live the dream.

How It Works

Create Your Profile

Tell us a bit about yourself, add a few high-quality photos, and complete a background check. Make sure you’re putting your best face forward and accurately describing the care you’ll provide.

See if You Qualify

Our team manually reviews each profile within a week. If your profile’s approved, congrats—that’s a huge accomplishment! Your profile’s now live, and dog owners can start sending you requests.

Open for Business

You could earn $1,000 or more per month. Enjoy automatic payments on our safe and secure platform; the freedom to choose your services, schedule, and rates; and access to hundreds of dog owners near you.

  • Rest easy knowing we’ve got your back.
  • We’re here for you—always. Every booking includes premium insurance and 24/7 support.
  • Make money doing something you love.
  • We’ll take care of payments so you can focus on the good stuff: snuggling dogs.
  • Enjoy ongoing coaching and support.
  • You’ll get access to safety tips, educational opportunities, and tools to grow your business.
  • Control your rates and schedule.
  • You’re in charge. Seamlessly manage the details of your business on the site or app.

What You Get

Only the best pet sitters and dog walkers list their services. If you’re dedicated to providing safe, loving dog care, you could be a great fit.

A service is booked every minute of every day. Reach thousands of pet owners near you and make money doing something you love.

Only the best pet sitters and dog walkers list their services . If you’re dedicated to providing safe, loving dog care, you could be a great fit.

by the Numbers

Join the nation’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers.

  • 40,000+ people have listed their services
  • 92% of sitters live within a short drive of dog owners
  • 0,000 cities are home to dog owners

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the requirements to become a sitter or dog walker?

You need to be 18 years or older. Beyond that—sitters come from a variety of backgrounds. If you work from home or you’re a student, recent grad, nanny, babysitter, seasonal worker, entry-level job seeker, retiree, or contract worker, could be a great fit for you. If you’re a vet tech, vet assistant, or in any pet care or animal care field, you could make money with while building your professional skills. But of course, nothing is more important than a deep love of dogs.

How much does it cost to become a sitter ?

It’s free to create your profile , and you keep 80% of your earnings. The other 20% helps us cover benefits for sitters, including the costs of processing payments and ongoing promotion of sitters —as well as customer support, 24/7 trust and safety coverage, and important site maintenance and product improvements.

What services can I offer?

Sitters can offer dog boarding (watching dogs overnight in your home), house sitting (taking care of your client’s dog and their home overnight), day care, dog walking, and drop-in visits.

Dog Sitters Wanted

How To Apply For This Work At Home Job

For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: http://go.rover.com/become-a-sitter

If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.