Location: Work At Home
Title: Collection Representative – Work At Home
To be considered, you must have 1+ Years 3rd Party Experience in the collection industry and pass monthly FDCPA tests with a score of 95 or higher.
- Communicate with patients/clients/customers to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate updates on computer files for each call made.
- Maintain knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of Fair Debt Collection Practice Act (FDCPA).
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficient personal computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Virtual Agents are set up on a lucrative bonus structure that is paid bi-monthly! The earning potential is endless!
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
THIS EXTERNAL POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Latest posts by lou-charrier (see all)
- Front End Developer at Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency - July 20, 2016
- General Transcriptionist Position (Telecommuting) - July 20, 2016
- Contractor-Research Analyst, Telecommute from home - July 20, 2016