Location: Work from Home
An innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans, through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health.
The successful candidate will play a critical role on the X-Hub Sales Operations and Enablement team by demonstrating superior Business Objects report and Universe designer capabilities. This individual must also possess deep business analytics skills as well as be able to train and educate various levels of users.
- Develops, implements, enhances, maintains complex Business Intelligence reporting and dashboards using Business Objects components deployed at Optum (BO XI 3.1 Web Intelligence, Rich Client, LiveOffice, Explorer)
- Designs, develops, implements, enhances, maintains Business Objects universes
- Develops and delivers training programs for users in Business Objects report creation and Explorer dashboard creation
- Works with business users to determine improved Business Objects reporting solutions, and assists users in building Web Intelligence reports and dashboards
- Monitors and responds to user requests for assistance of various kinds
- Works closely with ETL developers to design, develop, test, maintain, and support the data architecture to ensure optimal performance and reporting flexibility while maintaining data warehouse quality standards
- Works with users, Project Managers, and ETL developers to design and implement new subject areas in the appropriate BO universe
This position is a telecommute opportunity.
Prefer someone in the Boston, MA area
- 5+ years working with Business Objects (Universe Designer, Web Intelligence, Rich Client, Live Office, Central Management Console)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong business analysis skills
- Excellent business and technical communication skills
- Thorough understanding of data and database models (such as Kimballs’ dimensional structures, star and snowflake schemas, 3NF), virtual and materialized views, indexing, and partitioning.
- Ability to represent complex data, simply and intuitively, supporting end-user queries through universe objects and structure
- Ability to represent complex data in clear understandable reports, charts and graphs
- Understands infrastructure components, such as network connections, IP addressing, firewall rules
How To Apply For This Work from Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /monster.com/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.