Location: Work At Home
WordPress Developer needed for a fun and exciting firm where we bring innovative platforms to our clients. It will be an opportunity to join an explosive firm to create and develop WordPress solutions for all types of Web Strategies . This role will allow you to bring creative ideas and implement cutting edge web technologies.
So if you are a WordPress Developer with experience, please read on!
What’s in it for you:
- Relaxed and fun work environment where your creative ideas are welcomed
- Competitive salary and great benefits in a stable environment
- Work and Life Balance
- Opportunity to work remote from the comforts of your home
What you need for this position:
- Solid experience and background in WordPress architecture and plugin development
- Experience in resolving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Working knowledge of the PHP framework
- Strong versatility in a variety of versioning technologies (e.g., SVN/GIT)
- Ability to code and integrate mobile platforms with WordPress
- Expertise in JQuery
- Solid MySQL knowledge and performance tuning capabilities
- Passion and love for Web technologies
What you’ll be doing:
- Build websites and modules on WordPress platform and multi-sites
- Optimize and customize existing WordPress plugins or create new ones
- Develop scalable web applications using leading PHP framework
- Design and implement content backup
- Create and enforce web security and user controls
- Work with mobile platforms to implement WordPress
- Solve technical issues and test accordingly
So, if you are a WordPress Developer looking to join a growing firm with an exciting team, please apply today!
Are you a good fit for this position?
Full-Time $70,000 – $100,000
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /jobview.monster.com/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.