Location: Work At Home
A fast growing online media company and is looking for an experienced Web & Graphic Designer to design and develop for our family of web sites. This is a part-time position with flex hours where you can work from home.
- Create attractive, usable and compelling web page concepts and designs
- Implement new style sheets, graphics and technology solutions into existing web sites
- Create new and derivative page templates within existing design concepts
- Design superior navigation and interface for each site
- Interface with project managers and engineering team to meet requirements, balancing technical, functional and aesthetic project requirements.
- Select appropriate images and graphics to illustrate articles and web content
- Update and maintain existing web content on multiple sites
- 3+ years Graphic Design for web pages
- Strong design principles including layout and color palette development
- 1 year experience with coding HTML & CSS
- 1 year experience with coding PHP
- Comfortable with user centered design, design for best usability
- FTP Upload/Download
- Familiar with browser compatibility issues. Ability to work independently with minimal direction to create visually stunning web sites!
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible, enthusiastic and willing to work on diverse projects.
- Own reliable home computer and broadband Internet connection
WHY WORK WITH US?
We’re growing fast and we love what we do.
You can have a giant impact when you help us design new sites, redesign existing properties and create web pages people love to visit.
Our virtual office is very flexible, allowing you to work when and where you are most creative – no “on-site” meetings required.
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /craigslist.org/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.