Location: Work from Home
Company is seeking a Senior Security Engineer to join our IT Identity and Access Management team. This role has a heavy telecommute option available. If you would enjoy working from home two or three days a week, this could be the job for you. Where are we? Company is a 20 minute reverse commute from the Golden Gate Bridge. Easy!
This role’s primary responsibility is for maturing our Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, and supporting processes which includes application and administration support for current and future IdM platforms. You will also be working with application development teams in defining user access requirements and support IAM integration activities including authentication/authorization, user provisioning, federation, SOA security and SSO. We are looking for someone with deep AD (Active Directory) frameworks expertise, and Tivoli Access Manager knowledge to help optimize our environments.
- Providing application and administration support for Active Directory, Lotus Notes, RACF, Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) and various applications.
- Work with application development teams in defining application provisioning and authentication/authorization requirements.
- Design and implement IAM solutions that align our IAM framework and security policies
- Support audit and compliance inquiries.
- 5 – 7 yrs of technical experience in the area of IAM for a large company.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues related to IAM.
- Good judgment and analytical skills; strong follow-up and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL best practices.
Experience in a majority of the following areas:
- User administration Database (DB2, Oracle and MS SQL), Windows (AD), Linux, AIX & RACF (Z/OS)
- Access Management (AD & TAM)
- Enterprise directory architecture and design (TDS & AD)
- Directory synchronization (TDI) and virtual directory concepts
- Single sign on & (ADFS & TFIM)
- SOA security using DataPower
- IdM (Sun Identity Manager/Oracle Identity Manager)
- CISSP certification preferred
How To Apply For This Work from Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /craigslist.org/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.