Location: Work At Home
We have a patent-pending technology that has the potential to change the security landscape. We have a solid management team with a proven track record and more than $26 million in series A funding.
If you are a Sr. Cloud Systems Architect with experience, please read on!
What you need for this position:
- Experience with public and/or private cloud services (Amazon AWS, OpenStack, VMWare, etc).
- Experience using and deploying system/log monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, syslog)
- Ability to administer, secure and troubleshoot Linux systems (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS)
- Experience writing shell scripts and system monitoring utilities (bash, Python, Ruby,etc)
- Network and cloud security experience (system hardening, software firewalls, log monitoring)
- Experience in provisioning systems such as Chef/Puppet/other
- Networking experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Design infrastructure and system architecture for production and development environment
- Deploy tools to monitor application performance and stability
- Build tools to assist in infrastructure provisioning and scaling
- Continuously extend and improve infrastructure components to handle growth
- Investigate and fix system failures and performance issues/bottlenecks
- Build tools to support continuous deployment and automated testing
- Maintain consistency of development/production environments
What’s in it for you:
We are a fantastic company that believes in taking care of its employees. If hired, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include a solid base salary ($100,000 – $145,000+), telecommute, Bonus, full benefits, incredible job stability, a great and fun working environment, and other cool perks! Interviews are occurring early next week, so apply now if you are interested.
Skills Cloud Services, Amazon AWS, OpenStack, VMWare, Nagios, Linux, Python, Ruby, Chef/Puppet, Networking
So, if you are a Sr. Cloud Systems Architect with experience, please apply today!
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /cybercoders.com/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.