Location: Work At Home
Looking for SAS Programmer(Some are Telecommute), SAS Application Developer, Statistician, Clinical Data Manager for our pharmaceutical clients in TITUSVILLE and Central NJ. A leading provider for temporary and permanent positions in the pharmaceutical industry offers very competitive pay rate and benefits.
Sr. Statistical/SAS Programmer (Some position can be telecommute):
- Develop and document programs to create analysis datasets summarizing key clinical trial data.
- Develop and document programs and to produce tables, listings and other reports and analyses summarizing clinical trial results.
- Perform and document quality control checks for programs.
- Assist in testing and implementation of new and updated internally and externally developed software as well as new SAS releases.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES / DETAILED DUTIES:
- Participate in the development and review of study-specific procedures; participate in clinical project team meetings as required.
- Assist with the development of case report forms.
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned.
Contacts Inside the Company:
Clinical Research Programming
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth).
- Minimum of 5 years experience programming and analyzing scientific data in a pharmaceutical / clinical trial environment.
- Expertise in SAS programming language.
- Experience working in a PC SAS environment .
- Must have good organization and written and oral communication skills.
- Support clinical trial design and protocol concept sheet development
- Develop protocols especially for statistical section
- Participate study related activities and provide statistical support such as safety review, interim analyses for Phase II and III oncology studies, etc.
- Develop statistical analysis plan (SAP), create TLG template and derived analysis datasets specification, perform QC of TLG.
- Contribute to CRF development and review edit check specification
- Develop Data Monitoring Committee Charter and create mocked TLG for interim review
- Review Independent Radiology Review Committee Charter and data transfer plan
- Review CSR
- At least 4 years clinical trial experience (oncology experience preferred) with Ph.D. in statistics. MS with a min of 7 years industry experience. looking for Pharma industry only
- Familiar with oncology trial design and survival analysis
- Good communication skill
- Excellent programming skill in SAS
- Familiar with statistical software such as East, nQuery, Splus and others.
- Team work attitude
- Able to handle multiple projects concurrently
SAS Programmer/Application Developer:
- At least 4 years of programming experience in SAS Programming and statistical analyses for clinical trials in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry. Bachelor degree or higher in computer science, statistics, or other related fields.
- Strong SAS programming skills in SAS data steps, SAS Macro language, ODS, PROC REPORT and other SAS procedures. Familiar with CDISC conventions and implementation, especially SDTM and ADaM models.
- Hands on experience in developing SAS applications and tools for general uses. Experience in Windows server system, VBSCRIPT, SQL, Java and other computer languages.
- Good organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative and multi-tasking environment. Experience in providing guidance and training to new or less-experienced programmers or analysts.
Plus: Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading, and administering the SAS System in the Windows or Unix server system environments.
Clinical Data Manager:
Clinical Data Manager/Senior Clinical Data Manager, Oncology .
Underminimal supervision, perform all data management functions to ensure timely and quality database lock for studies Phase I-III. Perform data management activities for eDC studies conducted in-house as well as oversee activities of off-shore CRO handling outsourced projects (protocol review, CRF development, database set-up activities, data validation process; medical coding, SAE reconciliation, etc…).
- Bachelor degree or above in scientific or related field; commensurate experience in Data Management maybe considered.
- Minimum of 5 years Data Management experience required (7+preferred).
- Strong knowledge of EDC-InForm required (eCRF development/UAT testing/Cognos reports creation).
- Knowledge of Clintrial, I-Review/J-Review a plus.
- Proficiency on all related regulations, GCP, and Good Clinical DM Practice.
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of medical terminology.
- Project management skills required. Strong oral and written communication skills.
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /monster.com/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.