Herein, “you” and “your” refer to you, your company, your employees, your representatives and your assigns, and “I”, “my” or “me” refer to Michel and Sylvie Fortin, Workaholics4Hire.com Inc., as well as subsidiaries, companies, publications, businesses, websites, partners, promotions, representatives and assigns of Michel and Sylvie Fortin, Workaholics4Hire.com Inc., and its subsidiaries.
By browsing my sites, buying products and services from me, subscribing to any service or publication developed by me, or reading and implementing information published by me, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and disclaimers. This agreement is in effect immediately and indefinitely, and supersedes all other agreements made, be it explicit or implied, written or verbal.
Disclaimers, Terms and Rights
I assume that all external links featured herein either directly, by implication or by link, to be honest, legal and ethical. However, I am not directly affiliated with the majority of the companies featured herein and no investigation was conducted. Also, the material contained in this website was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and great care was taken to provide accurate information. However, I can not be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information contained in this website or in my publications, nor are am I engaged in rendering legal, medical, professional or accounting advice.
Readers are urged to seek the services of a competent professional, if and when applicable. Responsibility for use of any and all information, products or services contained herein is strictly and solely that of you, the user, client, subscriber or affiliate. I am not liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of business, profits, service, clients, information, or any other pecuniary loss. Contents are provided as information only. One’s judgment and discretion are required and encouraged. You must be 18 years of age to access this web site, or any of the products, services, information provided by this web site or from me.
Trademarks, Servicemarks and Copyrights
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including mechanical, electronic or otherwise, such as but not limited to photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, or transmitted by email, or used in any other fashion without my express prior written permission. This, of course, excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this website on a personal computer for the explicit purpose of viewing this web site as well as where otherwise clearly indicated.
Words, phrases, ads and graphics, whether followed by “tm” or not, are my trademarks and servicemarks, or are the trademarks and servicemarks of their respective owners, where indicated. Entire website, including source code and content, copyright 2010-2020. All rights reserved. Any perceived slight of a specific person or organization is unintentional. Wherever the neuter is not used on this site, any one gender was chosen for simplicity’s sake.
Earnings Disclaimers and No Warranties
With the opportunities, strategies, services and programs featured on this site, or offered, promoted or performed by me, or published in the web pages, books, newsletters, articles, reports, emails or ezines published by me, I make absolutely no promises, implications, suggestions or guarantees whatsoever in any manner of speaking, in whole or in part, that by joining, responding to, hiring, following or adhering to any program, product, service or information I feature that you will produce specific results (e.g., make money, or whatever the topic or content may imply).
Everything is on an “at your own risk” basis. Your success in these or any efforts depends on numerous factors typical or atypical of most pursuits. I assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, service, product or opportunity contained within this web site, within any publication I authored or published, or within any information disclosed by me in any form whatsoever.
Income statements and examples used on this website are not intended to represent, promise or guarantee that you will achieve the same results. Individual results will vary from those shown, whether implied or stated. There is no guarantee you will duplicate the results, and you recognize any business endeavor has inherent risk for loss of capital. The incomes earned by individuals described on this site or in any publication I authored or published, do not necessarily represent the average. I do however wish you the very best, and let me know if I can assist you in any way.
Agreements, Products or Services Sold or Promised*
You agree that I am under no liability whatsoever to you, and that you shall defend, indemnify, save and hold me completely harmless from any and all costs, losses, claims, demands and liabilities, including all reasonable attorney’s fees, as well as any liabilities asserted against me that may arise or result from any service offered, performed, or agreed to be performed, or from any product or service sold by me, or from any works or materials developed for you, in any way, at any time.
Choice of Forum and Applicable Laws
This entire agreement, including disclaimers and legal notices listed herein, supersedes all other agreements, whether implied or stated, and is construed under the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada, and shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada.
At Workaholics4Hire.com, your privacy is assured. If you join the newsletter on this site, you will be kept posted on any developments that might benefit you. However, please note:
- This site utilizes “cookies” for the express purpose of identifying you as a returning member, and only if you have expressly signed up to become a member or purchased a Workaholics4Hire product. This is done strictly for the convenience of users and not used for any other purpose. Any pop-up window blocking program will not interfere with the navigation or enjoyment of this site.
- This website does not gather personal information about you without your knowledge. Standard server log files are kept for the sole purpose of administering this site. They are not used for any other purpose. These files include user statistics, IP addresses (such as to identify geographic locations), user behavior (such as files requested), referrer URLs, time spent on each page, browsers, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
- Our mailing lists are and will remain completely confidential. They are not (and will never be) sold to, rented to or shared with any third party. Upon request, you will be promptly removed from the databases without any questions. (Please see below for easy removal instructions.) Although highly unlikely, a confirmation request will be emailed to you before any changes happen, if ever. We respect your trust.
- This site contains numerous links to other sites on the web. This site is not responsible for or has no control over the respective privacy practices of such sites. Please use discretion.
- For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers. Our payment gateway provider, PayPal and 2Checkout, keeps this information encrypted and secure on your behalf.
If you received unsolicited commercial information about this website or its offerings from an unknown third party (i.e., “spam”), please report the abuse to us immediately so that appropriate action can be taken, by sending us an email.
Also, this site uses several third parties to handle certain business services. Great care was taken in their selection. But if you have received unsolicited email as a result of using these services, please do not hesitate to report it immediately as well. They will be discontinued immediately.
To Opt-out or Modify
Users are provided with the opportunity to easily opt-out of receiving future communications from Michel or Sylvie Fortin, modify information they’ve provided, or remove them from my databases. You may do so in the following ways:
- Online: Directly by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
- Email: Contact tech support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 2-40 Prestige Circle, Ottawa, Ontario (Canada) K4A 0W9
- Telephone: (888) 513-9675 ext #701
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn at any time that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems and databases.
Workaholics4Hire encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer (you can also check out the FTC’s website for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online):
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or adult guardian (includes name, address, phone, school, etc).
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for website privacy policies (and read them) of those visited by your child so you know how your child’s information is treated.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy pledge or about the practices of this site, do not hesitate to contact us at any time, in complete confidence, or call directly at (888) 513-9675 ext #701. For more on privacy policies and guidelines, visit the Online Privacy Alliance.
This policy is valid from 1st of January, 2010. This site, and other sites owned by this site, are written and edited by Michel and Sylvie Fortin, and their staff. For questions about this site, please contact us. This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this site is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely this website’s owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. For more, or to get your own policy, go to DisclosurePolicy.org.