Location: Work At Home
If you are a Software Engineer who has development experience with EMS and telecommunications transport technologies, please read on!
Located in beautiful Sonoma County, CA, (with offices in Dallas TX) we are the leading supplier of optical technologies. . Since having high level engineers are essential to our continuing quality of work, we currently have a need for many world-class Software Engineer with EMS experience to add to help build our innovative products and company.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with comprehensive knowledge of EMS architecture and functionality with a strong focus on efficient GUI layout and user interface design. You will also incorporate technologies such as meta-programming and data-driven modeling. You will participate in all product lifecycle areas.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive starting salary (110,000 – 150,000)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Huge growth opportunity
- Exciting projects!
- Working with people who excel at building advanced network systems.
What you need:
- Must be able
- 3+ years of software development experience with EMS and telecommunications transport technologies
- Experience designing and building high-volume transaction and highly-scalable systems
- Track record architecting and delivering network management systems
- Experience with Python and next-generation programming methods
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology
What you’ll be doing:
- Building highly-integrated optical packet systems to meet the expectations placed by our customers
- Lead in server and GUI design requirements, specifications and details as well executing any out-sourcing requirements that maybe needed to execute the future products.
- Deliver feature complete releases on-time and within budget for product deployment.
Software Engineer, EMS, MMS, TMF, MTNF, ITU G.800/805, Agile dev., FCAPS, Python, Java, C++, GUI design, SQL, distributed technologies,
Interviews are occurring , so apply now if you are interested.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /monster.com/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.