Location: Work from home
Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Planning Analyst (work from home)
Job Location: New York City, NY 10018
Job Category: IT/Software Development
At [Company], we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth since our inception in 1965. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for [Company] — and for the people who work here.
BCP/Disaster Recovery planning, testing and documentation. If you live in the AT or Eastern time zone in Canada you could work from home.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review and prepare the process for Federal Review Board documentation
- Create templates for all the Regulatory requirements/reporting for FFIEC documentation (this includes collecting and producing the content with people across the Firm)
- Organizing and documenting the deliverables for future creation and submission to Senior Management and the Regulators
- Documentation repository management
- Management of content for Technology Disaster Recovery Websites”
5 yrs of Design, development and documentation for Regulatory and Senior Management reporting
5 yrs of Experience/knowledge of FFIEC guidelines for BCP/DR
5 yrs of Experience in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
5 yrs of Proven background in Disaster Recovery with test experience in data unavailability testing events, BCP simulation, work area recovery and external testing scenarios
5 yrs of Large Disaster Recovery testing event planning and experience
5 yrs of Strong PC skills (Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, etc.)
5 years Technical Writing Experience
This is a full-time salaried position with [Company]. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in salaried staff employment opportunities. At [Company], we offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED