Location: Work At Home[COMPANY NAME] helps school districts provide core and elective instruction in a virtual school setting for students in grades 6-12. Our courseware is aligned to state and national standards and has helped students recover and accrue credits for graduation and prepare for state, end-of-course, and key standardized tests since 1998.
With our web-based model, teacher-led video delivery, and proven instructional approach, [COMPANY NAME] offers some of the most engaging and individualized instruction of any virtual school solution available today. It combines best-practice pedagogy with next-gen technology that enables your school to customize content and settings while providing an opportunity for students to learn at their own pace and make meaningful academic gains.
The Director of Research designs and implements academic research to identify best practices and to demonstrate the efficacy of our product suite. The director oversees all phases of the research cycle, from identifying partner districts to publishing case studies and other marketing collateral. Throughout the process, the Director of Research communicates proactively with customers, the field team, product management, product development, and marketing.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working with the field team to identify partner districts for research
- Project management of research initiatives
- Managing high-level contract resources to perform statistical analysis
- Regular communication with contacts at partner districts
- In collaboration with marketing, creating program evaluation collateral based on data gathered from partner sites
- Coordinating with outside researchers at think tanks, policy institutes, and/or universities to conduct experimental or quasi-experimental research studies
- Conducting internal research for stakeholders in product management and field management
- Directing research on an array of topic in online learning to support the product and content development teams
- Contributing regularly to company website, highlighting current research in education as it relates to online learning and virtual schools
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Presenting data to internal and external audiences
- Authoring position papers on agreed-upon topics
- Additional projects as assigned
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree required, PhD preferred
- 5+ years of experience in educational research, preferably for a publisher or related educational product development company
- Excellent written/oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills, including the use of pivot tables
- Familiarity with SPSS, SQL, and/or SRSS helpful, but not required
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: craigslist.org/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.