Location: Work At Home
The Interface Specialist is part of the LYNX Medical Systems Customer Operations group and responsible for projects related to the delivery, deployment, support and maintenance of the Cloverleaf Interfaces and migration of homegrown solutions into Cloverleaf environment on Windows platform with potential for transition to AIX. LYNX revenue management solutions promote financial health and compliance in the Emergency Department (ED) of hospitals and health systems.
- Analyze, evaluate, implement and manage redundant Cloverleaf Interface environment for LYNX Hosted software solutions in Windows environment.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance for Cloverleaf architectural, design, and implementation decisions.
- Provide expertise and participation in the development of and implementation of coding, development and architectural standards, and best practices and industry standards.
- Provide expertise, training and participation in maintenance and support of Cloverleaf environment.
- Implement and support HA Cloverleaf technology.
- Design and Document the technical specifications for Cloverleaf environment.
- Provide support to Implementation team through development of standardized Tcl procs, development and maintenance of code library to expedite implementation efforts, and identification/implementation of additional strategies to increase efficiency of implementation and support teams.
- Guidance and participation in the full development cycle of all enterprise integration, including the creation of formal functional requirements, technical design specs, development of quality test plans, interface threading programming, interface implementation and maintenance.
- Act as tier 2 interface support with on-call availability
- Participate in monitoring accuracy of interfaces and data integrity of databases.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of the interface engine, software components and interface threads, computer hardware and software to identify and alleviate users” problems.
- Participate in development of strategy and in the execution of migration from homegrown interface processes to Cloverleaf environment.
- 3+ years experience developing, implementing, maintaining, and analyzing Cloverleaf Interface
- Experience supporting Cloverleaf interface in both Windows & UNIX using connectivity protocols such as TCP/IP, MQ, FTP, HTTP, SSL, and ODBC
- Experience working with multiple data standards, including HL7, v2/v3, EDI/X12, and NCPDP
- Experience with Tcl (Tool Command Language) & Tk
- Experience with XML and XSD definitions
- Cloverleaf Level 3 certification through Lawson
- Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma or GED with 3+ years comparable experience required
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience developing in C and/or C++
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Shell Scripting
- Experience with Cloverleaf monitoring modules
How To Apply For This Work At Home Job
For full contact details, click this link to visit the site where this ad originally appeared: /unitedhealthgroup.com/
If the ad is no longer available, or the position has been filled, please submit your comment below so we can update this listing accordingly. Please assist your fellow job seekers by helping us keep this database up to date and accurate.