Each interview lasted for two hours, for a total of six. Both Gary and John kept listeners riveted as they answered pressing questions from people like you and me about how to write effective copy that sells.
And now, you can…
Listen to All 6 Hours Right Now… It’s 100% Free!
These interviews are the brainchild of, and produced by, my good friend, copywriter Peter Stone. Listen online to these three copywriting aces as they shoot the breeze and reveal some of their most prized tips. The transcripts are available online, too.
There’s no catch, no obligation, no optin form, no “spyware,” or anything like that. Listen to them right away! Why are we giving this out for free? Partly because it’s fun. Partly because we love our craft. And partly because we want to spread the word.
Also, since these calls are free, there’s no charge and absolutely no obligation. Consider them as “honorware,” where all we ask is a couple of favors in return…
- Spread the word! Tell others about this website. Link to it, email about it to your list, talk about it on your blog, tweet it or Facebook it, bookmark it on Digg or any other social networking site, spread it around, or do what you can. (But don’t spam or promote it unethically or illegally.)
- Sign up free to the email list! If you like what you hear (or read), then I invite you to join my free email list. In it I offer updates about this site, tips, ideas, and news in the world of direct response copywriting, Internet marketing, and direct mail. Simply enter your email address in the form below and click the submit button.
Get tips, updates, news, and more to grow your business. As a gift, you’ll get a special report, “How to Get Articles Written From Scratch.”
Plus, by joining you also get email notifications when recordings like these, special events, and teleseminars are made available. If you can’t use the form above for whatever reason, just send a blank email to [email protected].
Want to submit a testimonial? Tell me if you liked the calls. It’s easy. Click here. You can write it or even call it in using my toll-free recording line! It’s up to you.
How to Listen to These Audios
First, you can listen to them online as streaming audio. Simply click on the “play” button below each section (it’s the first one with the arrow) to start listening — please allow the audio to load if you’re on a slow connection. This may take a few seconds.
To do this, you need Macromedia Flash (version 6.0) to listen. Don’t worry. Most browsers have the Flash browser plug-in already pre-installed. Chances are you don’t need to do anything. (If you see the arrow button image, you’re good to go.)
But if you can’t see the buttons, or if they don’t play a minute or so after clicking them, then install the latest version of Flash. Be sure to bookmark this page so you can return.
Second, you can also read the transcripts of the calls. Just click the links after the “play” button, which will redirect you to the transcripts of each audio.
Warning! Although they are free to listen, these recordings are protected by copyright. Please do not redistribute them. This constitutes a violation of international copyright laws. If you want to let others know about these incredible calls, simply point them to this website, and let them listen to or download the files themselves.
Want to submit a testimonial by toll-free phone? Click here. Thanks!
Ready to get started?
- 2nd Call With Gary and Michel
- Gary Halbert and Michel Fortin
- John Carlton and Michel Fortin
- Gary Halbert Call Part 1 of 4
- Gary Halbert Call Part 2 of 4
- Gary Halbert Call Part 3 of 4
- Gary Halbert Call Part 4 of 4
- Halbert and Carlton Resources
- John Carlton Call Part 1 of 4
- John Carlton Call Part 2 of 4
- John Carlton Call Part 3 of 4
- John Carlton Call Part 4 of 4
- 2nd Gary Halbert Call Part 1 of 4
- 2nd Gary Halbert Call Part 2 of 4
- 2nd Gary Halbert Call Part 3 of 4
- 2nd Gary Halbert Call Part 4 of 4
- Halbert and Carlton Interviews