Location: Home based, Work at Home
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Job ID#: 95221
# of Positions: 2
Job Type: Part Time
Department: Customer Service
Category: Customer Service
Benefits: No Benefits
Contact: Human Resources
Focused exclusively on higher education, [Company] provides refund management services to higher education institutions and banking services to members of their community through a card based solution. [Company] currently provides services for active banking customers across the nation. And we do it without a single teller. All service is provided via web or phone. Account opening is conducted entirely online without paper signatures. The self-service web channel is emphasized for transactions whenever possible.
In 2007, [Company] was ranked # 85 on Inc Magazine’s list of the 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the United States. In 2008, we were recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as # 12 on their Hot 100 Businesses!
The Bilingual (English/Spanish) Home Based Customer Service Representative will respond to inbound telephone inquiries and email requests from [Company] accountholders. Customer service representatives serve as the first contact with card holders. In this role you will assist customers with questions and issues regarding their accounts.
**We are currently recruiting in CT, CO, FL, WA, and TX only.**
We are seeking experienced Bilingual (English/Spanish) Home Based Customer Service Representatives for a Part-Time position. The hours that we have available are between 11am-4pm EST, 20-25 hours per week.
The CS Home Reps must have a landline phone with an unlimited long distance plan. [Company] will reimburse $30.00 each month for unlimited long distance telephone service for all active home based customer service representatives.
This person will work from home and must meet the following requirements at the time of application:
* 1 to 3 years experience in customer service and/or data entry experience required.
* Good listening skills required.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must have a professional phone manner and ability to handle customer complaint calls.
* Previous experience working in a bank and/or call center is helpful.
* Bi-lingual/Spanish speaking a plus.
Technical Requirements to Work at Home:
* A reliable personal computer, a landline phone, and a headset
* Windows XP SP2 or higher OR Windows Vista (32 bit Version only)
* Windows must be up to date with all security patches applicable to service pack level.
* Internet Explorer 7 or higher.
* Broadband internet access (Cable, DSL, or Verizon FIOS only).
* All agents will be required to install a VPN client provided by [Company].
* Antivirus Software with current virus definitions, current Antivirus subscription, and regularly scheduled scans.
* [Company] recommends agents also run a current anti-spyware software
* Must have the ability to connect to your home router or modem with a network cable.
* A quiet Work at Home area without background noise and interruptions (ex. pet noises and personal interruptions).
* Ability to be on the Internet and a landline phone call simultaneously.
* Ability to pass a credit and background check.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
* Must be able to work at least 20 hours per week between the hours of 12pm and 8pm EST.
* Must be eligible to work in the United States.
***Pay scale is between $10 and $12 to start
***Pre-employment background and credit check are required. Applicant must not have collection items including charge offs, judgments or liens. Bankruptcy items are excluded.
How To Apply For This Work at Home Job
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED